Residential Property Management
Property and Tenant Management Tools Designed to help you!
Whether you own one or more properties, Primmo Residential is an advanced property management software which makes managing your leases much easier. Integrated with your accounting, this software will help you keep track of all the information related to your tenants and will give you a detailed picture of your rental income based on your rented spaces. The Primmo Residential software keeps you informed on the status of your rental income. How does it work?
The Primmo Residential software suite is a smart and comprehensive modular suite. With this tool, you can effectively manage your housing stock:
- by creating your RL-31
- by managing your Régie du logement leases electronically (electronic lease)
- by accessing a variety of information about your tenants and your property from your smartphone
- by generating different types of receipts (post-dated checks, pre-authorized payments, cash)
- by printing deposit slips
- by managing cases at the Régie du logement
- by calculating the rent increase according to the Régie du logement form
- by using utility programs for custom page layout such as:
- the renewal notice
- the delay notice or account statements
- printing different forms
"We have been using the software for over 20 years, and the updates always keep the software at the forefront. We appreciated it from the very beginning, and we love it even more today. We recommend it without hesitation. Thank you to the entire team
"Thanks for the information and for the great training! I hesitated between Acomba and Hopem for the payroll module, and I am proud to have chosen Hopem for the excellent customer service!"Lyne Bayard
Groupe Gauthier inc.
"I congratulate the entire team for the excellent service."Diane Tremblay
- parking ans storage space management
- work management
- service call management including a request follow-up portal
The Primmo Residential property management software provides a quick overall picture of your rental income.
For the condominium manager, this software allows you to proceed with:
- the recording of rates and budgets per rental unit
- the budget and annual meeting allocation
- the generation of a special contribution
- the generation of a co-owners list, the attendance at meetings, and the ballot
Property Rental Management
Property Management Accounting