Home Care SyMO
A Software Suite Designed to Optimize Work for the Home Care and Home Services Workers
SyMO software suite allows you to support your personnel’s mobility during their home visits. It also allows you to create a new paper-free work organization, until they get to the patient’s home.
This software lets you support the new work processes and the clinical staff’s mobility. It provides a better planning of different types of interventions with patients, and simplifies communication among the different professionals.
The "LEAN" project allows the improvement of efficiency, accessibility, quality and service continuity. Many studies have shown the significant effects of such project on service organization. The software is part of an optimization of care and services context.
The most important scope is definitely the setting up of an intervention dictionary and a directory of intervention plan templates (PI/PII/PSI). These interventions would be common to all institutions that benefit, or would like to benefit, from this optimization project.
The SyMO software suite includes:Home care optimization
- A dictionary with different intervention and protocol templates, entirely configurable
- An automated schedule planning and managing tool
- The use of mobile devices for your clinical personnel’s work routes
- An electronic form management environment allowing the creation of a paper-free organization
- Many management reports for Direction of nursing and financial manager
- Reorganizing work processes will increase the personnel’s efficiency and productivity
- Improvement of care quality and continuity, thus decreasing hospital returns and emergency rooms glutting
- Standardization of professional practices and care adjusting
- Information management based on the clients’ needs, thus eliminating duplication and giving access in real-time to the information
- Improvement of accessibility to care continuums involving an increase of the allotted time for the clientele