iSMAF Evaluation Tool
Computerizes Tools and Proven Clinical Processes Upholding the SMAF Process
Despite the fact that it is innovative, the iSMAF software is made-up of clinical and management tools, scientifically validated worldwide. This includes the functional autonomy measuring system (SMAF) as well as a standardized evaluation tool for incapacities.
The iSMAF software enables you to do your residents’ functional evaluations.
You will also find the following tools:
- PRISMA-7: tracking tool allowing you to identify residents at risk of autonomy loss
- SMAF: evaluation tool
- The individualized help table displaying a quick graphic representation of the help level required by your residents.
- Iso-SMAF profiles: classification grouping residents according to the intensity and the type of support services they require.
The iSMAF software allows the functional evaluation of residents, considering:
- Their activities of daily living (ADL)
- Their instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- Their mobility
- Their communication skills
- Their mental and social function skills, so that their level of autonomy is clearly defined
With the management tools included in the iSMAF software, the retirement home personnel and you are enabled to more efficiently target the required care and services for the residents and can be more proactive in order to keep up their autonomy level to its best.